Trade Tech Solutions to help your Business clients succeed
For banks :
Our white-labelled digital platforms and our Trade APIs enable banks to expand “Beyond Banking” and improve their digital value proposition for international trade oriented companies.
For Trade :
Organizations Our market-leading Trade Portal and our Trade APIs enable international trade organisations to provide companies with tools and resources to expand their business overseas thanks to our comprehensive suite of international trade data.
Our value proposition :
- #1 FacilitateBusinessOverseas
- #2 CreateBrandDifferentiation
- #3 BuildMarketingIntelligence
- #4 GenerateNewRevenues
At Export Enterprises we make international trade more digital by offering Trade Intelligence Resources and cross-border marketplaces.
Our solutions are offered to the business clients of 40+ leading Banks and Trade Organizations worldwide and are deployed through white-labelled platforms or via APIs.
Export Enterprises has over 40 staff coming from 10+ countries with a variety of International Trade, Banking, IT & Data content backgrounds.
The team works in English or French, but written reference materials are in English. The company has an estimated 10% market share globally and has offices or representatives in Paris, Singapore, Beijing, Lome, Istanbul and Bogota.
We are currently hiring to strengthen our Product Management team.
As an Associate Product Manager, you will join the Product team to engineer, follow-up and deploy the features with one of our Product Squad.
Your daily life at Export Enterprises will include the following point :
● Write and follow-up user stories, tasks and bugs tickets to be prioritized in the Product Backlog of the Squad
● Participate in the localization process of our products and new features
● Work with the IT team during the releases deployments to ensure quality control of the delivered features
● Be involved in the daily rituals of the Squad, using agile methodologies: sprints planning/review/retrospective, stand-up meetings, grooming etc.
● Participate with the Product Managers on strategic topics: product discovery, benchmarking, market analysis, roadmapping
You will report directly to one of our Product Squad Leaders.
● Student preparing for a Master’s degree in Engineering, Business or Marketing
● Ideally, studies that include a training and/or a certification in Product Management
● Preferably in the last year of studies for a pre-hiring
● Familiar with the Product Management domain
● Familiar with agile methodologies
● Good UX/UI sensitivity
● Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
● Analytical, rigorous and methodical in your work
● Accountable mindset, autonomous and proactive
● Ability to dive deep into complex problems
● Fluent in English and French (the company operates in both languages, with written material in English)
Knowledge about international trade is a plus.
Compétences - Aptitudes professionnelles
- Design d’expérience utilisateur (UX)
- Design d’interface utilisateur
- Design de produits
- Envie d'apprendre